In the wake of Trump’s victory and the turn in US rates, there’s never been a more interesting and exciting time to think about the Americas structured note markets.Will these two events mark the next upturn in the market’s fortunes?
What we already know is that structurers and investors spent 2016 focused on products that anticipated their impact.
So in the countdown to mtn-i’s Americas Showcase and Awards next April 6th, it’s time to think about 2016 and which of these products and performances stole the show in the US, Canada and Latin America.
Which Deals, Dealers, Issuers, Investors and Rising Stars deserve recognition with mtn-i Awards, in your view?
Send us your nominations in Word, PDF, Powerpoint or email format. Please include term sheets, data submissions and other supporting material.
NOMINATIONS OPEN: 3rd January 2017
PITCH DEADLINE: 24th February 2017
Which ideas, structures, strategies, innovations, products and credits do you want to see pitched in our America’s Structured Note Showcase?
If you had 5 minutes to get a distributor, investor or issuer’s attention after our poolside networking lunch, what would you pitch? And who would you invite to join your table to hear it?
- Nominate your deals, solutions, performances and rising star stories by email to email@example.com
- Book your pitch call / meeting with us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7437 1331
- Save the date: 6th April 2017
- Think about clients & colleagues to celebrate with on the night!
Save these dates!
- 9th February 2017 for our 3rd Global Showcase & 14th Global Awards, London
- 6th April 2017 for our 11th Structured Note Showcase & Awards, Miami
- 19th October 2017 for our 8th Asia Pacific Showcase & Awards, Hong Kong
If you have any questions or require clarification about the awards process, please call us on +44 20 7437 1331 or email email@example.com.