|Over 80 MTN professionals from 35 institutions joined us last week for our market drinks and charity poker evening.
Aside from catching up with colleagues and making new connections, with your help we managed to raise just over £2,000 for two children’s charities doing fantastic work: CATS Foundation and Free to Be Kids.
Both charities focus on meaningful support of children in need and unlike some major charities, small amounts make a BIG difference. Your donation directly impacts these children so every bit really does help.
You can still CLICK HERE to donate!
Congratulations to our poker tournament winner, Sam Robinson from Hitachi Capital, as well as the winners of the Dom Perignon raffle:
David Morland – MUFG
James Riley – Lloyds
Ben Terreaux – Deutsche Bank
Malek Benfetima – Jefferies
Carlos Vasquez – Santander
Lucia Denton – Natwest
We have posted a few images from the evening so please have a look HERE!
SAVE THESE DATES…
- Asia Pacific awards nominations – OPEN 3rd July 2017
- 8th Asia Pacific Showcase & Awards – 19th October 2017, Hong Kong
- Global MTN award nominations – OPEN 23rd October 2017
- London MTN Christmas Party – 5th December 2017, London Edition Hotel
- 15th MTN Showcase & Awards – 8th February 2018, London